TERMS & CONDITIONS for WORLD Online Store only
No Returns or Refunds on Discounted Purchases - Please select carefully.
GENERAL (WORLD Online Store only)
Due to limited space, we are unable to feature every style we stock in store, so please email us if an item you are looking for is not featured. There is a possibility the size you have ordered may currently be out of stock. In this unlikely event, we will refund your account immediately if we are unable to find a replacement.
When converting prices to another currency or when an item is charged to a credit card, a slight price variation of between 2% and 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card company charges.
Once an order is despatched and out of our control, we take no responsibility for charges incurred at the receivers end, as this can vary depending on the rules of the Customs Department in each country.
You may return any product, within 7 days of receipt. Items must not have been worn, used, dry cleaned or washed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition with the item/s.
All items have been rigorously quality checked before leaving our despatch warehouse, but in the unlikely event an item does have a fault, please contact us by email immediately.
Sale items may not be returned or exchanged, if you have changed your mind. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns may only be made at www.worldbrand.co.nz and not at any WORLD store. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES (WORLD Online Store only)
If you have purchased online you may return or exchange any non-sale fashion product within 7 days of receipt. Please ensure you contact WORLD directly at email@example.com to inform us of your intention immediately upon inspection, so we know to expect your package, and we can put aside the correct size for you. Should you not inform us prior to despatching the item for an exchange, we may be out of stock by the time your item arrives, and unable to fulfil the order.
Items must not have been worn, used, dry cleaned or washed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition with the item/s. Sale items may not be returned or exchanged if you have changed your mind, we will be as accommodating as possible, however please be sure when purchasing sale goods. Returns may only be made at www.worldbrand.co.nz and not at any WORLD store. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty.
If you are returning an item, may we suggest you select an insured and traceable shipping or postal method. You are responsible for the item until it reaches us, and a tracked item can ensure you are aware of where the product is at any stage in its transportation. WORLD does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, unless the item sent was incorrect or faulty.
All returns should the sent to:
Returns Department 8A Pitt Street Auckland City New Zealand 1010
Please enclose all your contact details and we shall advise you via email once the goods have arrived.
Once you return an item, and it is received by us, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment with 5 working days. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from WORLD.
If you wish to exchange an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve another item. Items may only be exchanged for other items on www.worldbrand.co.nz Exchanges may only be made via www.worldbrand.co.nz and not at any WORLD stores. Initial and return shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the original item was incorrect or faulty. We will endeavour to send the replacement on the same day we receive the returned item, and will notify you once the replacement has been sent.
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, or does not match the item you had purchased on www.worldbrand.co.nz you may return it or exchange it. Please contact us as soon as you discover the discrepancy. Once we have received the item we will repair, replace or refund the item in full within 5 days of receipt. If the item is found to be faulty, we will refund you the costs of returning the item and cover all shipping costs for the replacement or repaired item.
WORLD Physical Retail Stores - Terms and Conditions:
• WORLD will meet its obligations in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act (1993), to provide a satisfactory remedy for both parties.
• WORLD is under no obligation to accept a returned item if the customer has changed their mind, so please choose carefully.
• All returns must be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.
• No exchanges, returns or refunds will be given on sale, discounted items or promotional offers.
CREDIT NOTE/STORE CREDIT CONDITIONS OF USE:
•WORLD will not be liable for any credit notes lost, stolen or fraudulently presented.
• A credit note cannot be redeemed for cash. The full value of this credit note is to be exchanged for goods only.
• A credit note is valid 6 months from the date of issue.
• In the event that a credit note is presented for the purchase of goods of a lesser value than the credit note, then a new note will be issued for the outstanding balance, no cash payment will be given. This balance must be used within the original 6 month validity date. There will be no extension on the original issue date.
• WORLD reserves the right to check bona fides of any voucher presented for redemption.
•The credit note is to be surrendered to the store once used.
• The credit note will not be accepted for sale, discounted goods or any promotional offers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LAYBY:
• 20% deposit of cash value of goods, including GST.
• Balance of account must be made within 4 weeks from date of purchase.
• You may however, at any time during the period of payment, pay the full amount owing and receive possession of the goods.
• If the order is cancelled or if payment is not completed within 4 weeks of the date of purchase, the goods will be returned to stock. In such cases the rights of the buyer and seller are as set out in section 9 of the Layby Sales Act 1971.
• A handling charge of 20% of the total sale will be made on the cancellation of each layby sale.
We do also offer: LAYBUY - Buy Now Pay Later - In-store and Online.