Selahatin Mouthwash - XX/Élise - 200ml
An alluring composition, with a chameleon soul. With intertwining notes of Sicilian Citrus, Turkish lime, and biting eucalyptus, the aroma is juxtaposing between cool and hot. XX/Élise will cradle you in a false sense of security with its initial light and crisp character before a raw and biting force will hit you like a kiss.
Selahatin is introducing the world of artisanal oral care. By converting colours and emotions into whitening toothpaste the brand has the ambition to elevate the experiences of everyday ceremonies.
The Stockholm based brand Selahatin has been nominated in Wallpaper Design Awards, been named “one of the best grooming brands in the world” by GQ Magazine and called “the world’s most sophisticated toothpaste brand” by Monocle
Use once or twice a day after brushing your teeth.
Rinse in closed mouth for 30-60 seconds. Then spit out.
For best results it is recommended not to eat or drink for 30 minutes after use.
This mouthwash is a supplement – not a substitute – to your regular dental hygiene.
2) Rinse mouth with water post use.
3) Use in case of a known hypersensitivity or allergy to one or more ingredients.
4) Use in association with other mouthwash products
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children.
225 PPM Sodium Fluoride
Made In Switzerland
Inhibits bad breath
Protects sensitive teeth
Counteracts dry mouth
– Healing and anti-inflammatory chamomile extract
– Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and hydrating aloe vera
– Antioxidant vitamin E strengthens skin barrier against free radicals
– Sodium Citrate inhibits bad breath and strengthens the teeth’s protective shield
– Mineralizing Cetylpyridinium Chloride repairs, fights bacteria and provides pro-active care for sensitive teeth
Aqua/[water], glycerin, pvp, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, poloxamer 407, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, aroma/[flavor], potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, disodium phosphate, panthenol, limonene, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, bisabolol, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, bht
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 225 ppm f (0.05% active F)
ABOUT THE SELAHATIN:
The brand was born from a crisis. Before the age of 30, founder Kristoffer Vural had a stroke that left him paralysed and wheelchair-bound. As a result of the injury, his sense of smell was attuned and amplified – taste and scent began to appear as colors in his head. A neurological phenomena known as synesthesia.
– I was in recovery and everyday rituals became a way to escape reality. These small ceremonies made a big impact on my wellbeing. When my senses were activated by taste and smell, it was like someone was drawing pictures in my mind. The taste of my toothpastes rendered nothing but grey. I decided to change that, says Kristoffer Vural, founder of Selahatin.
The aromas are influenced by founder Kristoffer Vural’s roots. The son of a Swedish mother and a Turkish father, Vural grew up in northern Sweden and spent his summer on the Turkish west coast (the name Selahatin is an hommage to Vural’s Ottoman Empire-born grandfather). The juxtaposition between the Swedish quiet and mild-mannered, and the bold intensity of Istanbul characterises the Selahatin aromas.